Sharon Cuneta hints ‘Three Words to Forever’ may be last movie with Richard Gomez
Sharon Cuneta felt the love from fans who watched her reunion movie with Richard Gomez. But the Megastar hinted that it may be their last movie together.
Cuneta reposted an Instagram post from a fan on Nov. 29 and thanked Instagram user “@daisy_abella728_tmubabies” for the continued support. The actress then urged other fans to watch “Three Words to Forever” because it “might” be their last film together.
She wrote, “Please watch this film. Not just because it is beautiful, but because it MIGHT (might only) just be Richard’s and my last one together. Unless there’s a beautiful love story that comes along. Or whatever. :-) Thank you.”
Cuneta previously commended Gomez for taking care of Ormoc city in Leyte. She shared her positive opinion of her leading man in an Instagram video post on Oct. 20 when they were filming for “Three Words to Forever.” “Mayor Richard Gomez has done a fantastic job here in Ormoc, I’m still speechless up to now,” said the Megastar.
Apart from Gomez, Cuneta also heaped praises on co-star Kathryn Bernardo, who played as her daughter in the film.
“New Box-Office Queen, a Superstar, a good actress, someone who is beautiful, simple, sincerely sweet and kind, respectful to her mother and to everyone she works with,” Cuneta said of Bernardo.
“Three Words to Forever,” directed by Cathy Garcia-Molina, premiered in cinemas on Nov. 28 and earned P6.5 million on its first day. /ra
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.