In true ‘boys’ love’ fashion— and passion
Adaptable Cutie (AC), who had previously worked on a boys’ love project, maintains that he can only fall for another man onscreen.
And him being flirty with a male costar, some viewers believe, is merely fan service.
However, a mole divulged that AC has been regularly chatting with a guy living overseas. And it seems that AC is starting to “get invested,” so much so that he invited the guy to come over and stay with him at his place outside Manila.
The guy was more than willing to come visit. But alas, the pandemic is still not over, so AC will have to wait a little longer. As they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Aiko Melendez 2 beses nang na-starstruck: Una kay Ms Maricel Soriano, pangalawa kay Ms Marian Rivera! (Aiko knows “star quality” when she sees one.)
• Jake Ejercito plano talagang pumasok sa politika tulad ni Erap, pero biglang nagbago ang desisyon. (Let’s hope it stays that way…)
• Wil Dasovich binalikan ang kabataan nila ni Zac Efron. (Blast from the past.)
• Kaye Abad umaming nagkagusto noon kay Paolo Contis. (Any regret that didn’t go anywhere, Kaye?)
• Robin Padilla declares DLSU was established by the Spanish, but facts prove him wrong. (As they say, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing… Very dangerous in his case… Please, don’t breed.)
• Robin binatikos dahil sa isyu kay Lapu-Lapu. (His ignorance continues to unravel…)
• Fanny Serrano nakalabas na ng ospital matapos ma-stroke; Sharon Cuneta nagpasalamat sa ‘himala.’ (A new lease on life for TF.)
• Dennis Padilla ‘nangumpisal’ kay Julia Barretto: Walang kasalanan ang nanay mo, kasalanan ko ‘yun. (What about Julia? “Nangumpisal” din ba s’ya…?)
• Candy Pangilinan nilayasan ng asawa matapos manganak: Nagpaalam siya na maggo-golf pero hindi na umuwi. (Probably got stuck on soft ground…?)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.