Loveless actor puts ‘extracurricular’ activities on hold
It seems Busy Actor (BA) isn’t just taking a break from romance after his unexpected breakup with New Actress (NA). When BA and NA called it quits, speculations came out as to the real reason behind their quick parting, which ironically happened just after a series of news items came out chronicling them heaping praise on each other.
But a reliable source told Rushes that BA has even put his “flesh-peddling racket” on hold after the breakup, reportedly till after “rumors” involving BA’s gay benefactor die down.
BA is said to charge a five-figure “service” fee, but when his Enterprising Handler (EH) was asked exactly how much, all EH could cryptically mutter was, “Basta…mainit pa kasi!” How mysterious! Bato, bato sa langit, ang tamaan…sapul!
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Jeric Raval kinausap si Aljur Abrenica nang lalaki sa lalaki: ‘Babae yung anak ko ‘tol, may anak ka rin…’ (The plot thickens … and gets murkier.)
• Barbie Imperial, Diego Loyzaga napag-usapan ang pagpapakasal noon: Lessons learned (A lot of show biz romances seem ideal … until they’re not.)
• Bayani Agbayani trending dahil sa dasal, bagong patutsada nga ba kay Vice Ganda? (Before we know it, there’ll either be suntukan or sabunutan already.)
• Ria Atayde excited sa pagpapakasal nina Arjo at Maine Mendoza: I can’t wait! (And there are a bunch of people who doesn’t share her excitement. Can’t win ‘em all.)
• Hirit ni Kiray Celis, dapat ‘P500k-above’ ang engagement ring na ibibigay ng dyowa: May trabaho naman siya kaya galingan niya, ‘no?! (Hindi s’ya demanding, ‘no?)
• Arron Villaflor handang tumodo sa paghuhubad pero hindi kayang magpakita ng ‘birdie’ sa movie: Tsaka no Boy’s Love stories muna (Totodo pero parang hindi naman…)
• Mark Anthony Fernandez nagpakita ng pagkalalaki sa ‘Scorpio Nights 3’ (Brave move for Mark, isn’t it?)
• Gina Pareño umaming miyembro rin ng LGBTQ: Oo, bakit? May problema? (Sounds like what a siga would say.)
• Ruffa Gutierrez sa magiging dyowa: Ayoko na yung, ‘Saan ka? Saan ka pupunta?’ Oh my God, please…I don’t want stress! (Makes you wonder which “culprit” Ruffa’ was talking about…)
• Marian Rivera, Dingdong Dantes inihahanda na ang 2 anak sa ‘full face-to-face’ classes: Nakakatakot pa rin kaya dobleng ingat na lang (Can’t blame them. There’s good reason to worry about.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.