Close pals swear hunky actor not guilty of infidelity
While cheaters and dishonest men are common in local Tinseltown, people close to Ardent Admirer (AA) is convinced that he is not one of them, even though AA’s wife recently sent him packing for allegedly having an affair with another woman.
AA’s male colleagues are sure that he’s innocent of the crime, not because he has a squeaky-clean reputation, but because he has been very vocal to them about his sexual pursuits—or lack of it.
One Actor (OA) claimed that AA once told him that the latter would only feel sexually aroused whenever he was with his wife, that other girls—no matter how sexy or lovely they are—do not have the same effect on him sexually. In fact, OA swore that AA confessed to him that the latter refused to masturbate when wifey isn’t around. AA was quoted to have said he was “saving everything” for her.
OA is sure that the story of AA cheating on his wife was created as some sort of a promo stunt, and that AA and his wife are merely “riding along.”
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Gerald Anderson basag kay Janus del Prado: Pinag-away-away mo kami para pagtakpan ang kalokohan mo sa set. Magkaiba ang sawsawero sa idinamay. (Ouch naman, Janus!)
• Robi Domingo hindi na ipinagpilitan ang sarili sa akting: I think it’s not just for me. (At least Robi knows his limits.)
• Lolit Solis out na bilang talent manager ni Mark Herras; ibinunyag na may malaking cash advance sa GMA 7. (Laglagan na. Hell hath no fury like a manager scorned…?)
• Pops Fernandez sa mga nakarelasyong bagets: I don’t offer money, I’m kuripot! (Wise strategy. It’s like, “You’re allowed to love me … but not my money.”)
• Promise ni Mahal kay Mura: Kahit uugud-ugod na ako, ipapa-therapy pa rin kita. (Pinky swear?)
• Daniel Padilla, Dominic Roque nagkaproblema dahil sa isa pang anak ni Karla Estrada? (Perhaps it would be more surprising if they fought over Karla, instead…)
• Korina Sanchez kay Bea Alonzo: Ngayong nakalipat ka na, does it feel weird to be in GMA 7? (Only if she ends up doing films or TV series that are less than what her reputation deserves…)
• Yassi Pressman binati si Julia Montes bilang bagong leading lady ni Coco Martin sa “Probinsyano”: I wish her the best! (Sa kanya na ang coco-korona.)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.