Close encounter with seemingly soft-spoken celeb reveals his true nature
Loutish Tattler (LT) presents a soft-spoken, sensitive persona.
Some people who have worked with LT, however, have conflicting experiences.
LT can be haughty and dismissive—and unwarrantedly so. The body of work, after all, is nothing to write home about.
Once during a photo shoot, LT was asked to model some of the creations of a renowned local designer.
While LT did wear the clothes, he couldn’t help but make snide remarks. LT described the designs “baduy,” much to the creative team’s shock.
Then, there’s the temper issue.
According to a mole, LT can have outbursts when things don’t go as planned. And this tendency, the mole added, ended up costing LT a project. INQ
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Robi Domingo, Maiqui Pineda naging magdyowa dahil kay Piolo Pascual: We owe him everything! (Papa P’s turn to play Cupid…)
• Dennis Padilla kay Gerald Anderson: Mas maipakikita mong mahal mo si (Julia Barretto) kung irerespeto mo ang tatay niya. (May ganun? Hmm, makes sense. But while you’re at it, why don’t you also date him?)
• Rhian Ramos umalis na sa “Wowowin”; dambuhalang buwaya sa “Lolong” mahal ang ‘talent fee.’ (Anyare? Didn’t Rhian feel she wa …”Wowowin-ning”?)
• Darren Espanto kinarir ang pagpapaganda ng katawan sa Canada: My look is a lot more mature now. (It’s Darren 2.0.)
• Bakit ginaya ni Vice Ganda si Kim Kardashian sa “It’s Showtime”? (Nakup…!)
• Alex Gonzaga 15 years na sa show biz: ‘Di man tayo kagandahan noon ang importante gumanda na kahit paano. (That’s what you call “fighting spirit.”)
• Willie Revillame kay John Lloyd Cruz: Ang galing mo, fan mo ako… (We’re just glad Lloydie’s back.)
• Sa wakas, Jodi Sta. Maria makaka-graduate na; pumasa sa final thesis defense. (Let’s hope newcomers realize that, for many of them, show biz isn’t forever. )
• Dingdong Dantes tumatakbo noon nang naka-adult diaper, military boots: Talagang pagtitripan ka! (It would be fun to see this, Dong!)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.