Snooty person behind lovely star’s ‘perfect’ persona
Appearances can truly be deceiving, especially in Ravishing Damsel’s (RD) case. RD is well-loved by viewers and show biz insiders alike.
Fans admire her for beauty, intelligence and eloquence. Production people love working with her because she’s easy to get along with. As an actress, she’s not too shabby, either.
In fact, a mole who worked on a promotional project for RD’s movie had nothing but good words about their time together.
She was very friendly, chatty and gracious. She was professional and did what she had to do with no complaints. “We had the best time,” the mole said.
After wrapping things up, the mole accompanied RD and her companion to her hotel room. However, RD was oblivious that someone else was with them, and began blurting out not-so-nice things about the project and the staff.
“She was talking sh*t about us,” the mole said.
When RD finally realized that a staff member was just behind her, she promptly flipped her actress switch on, and oh so sweetly said, “Oh, hi there!”
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Bea Alonzo hiningan ng hubo’t hubad na litrato ng ex-dyowang aktor. (Delusional guy just can’t move on.)
• Alice Dixson ipinakilala na ang baby sa publiko: Babae po ang anak ko, her name is Aura. (Cue “When You Believe.” Ready, get set, sing…)
• Cherie Gil biglang umalis sa ginagawang teleserye: I have no regrets. (Anyare, “Legal Wives”?)
• Matteo Guidicelli hinangaan ng netizens sa Mother’s Day message para kay Mommy Divine. (Surely, you can’t expect them to be at odds forever, can you?)
• Jessy Mendiola nagbenta ng Chanel wallet. May problema na ba sa pera? (Problema sa pera agad? Hindi ba pwedeng she just wanted to get rid of it?)
• KC Concepcion umaming certified Sharonian: I am her biggest fan, ang galing lang talaga niya! (Wouldn’t it be a little shocking if she said otherwise?)
• Sharon Cuneta malalim ang hugot sa relasyon nila ni KC: Hindi n’yo alam lahat… at hindi ako magsasalita… (Then she should just keep these cryptic messages all to herself, right?)
• Resbak ni Geneva sa ‘pinakapangit na Cruz’ comment ng basher: Ganda mo kasi, huwag ka mainggit! (An eye for an eye. An ouch for an ouch.)
• Gerald Anderson sa patuloy na banat ng bashers: Alam ko naman kung saan ako nagkamali. (Welll, it sure doesn’t look like he’s learned from it…)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.