Close  

Falcis brothers’ grave threat complaints vs Kris Aquino dismissed

By: - Reporter
/ 02:49 PM April 26, 2019

MANILA, Philippines — The Quezon City Prosecutors Office has dismissed the two counts of grave threat complaints filed by Nicko Falcis and his younger brother Jesus against Kris Aquino.

Aquino announced the news Friday in an Instagram post showing the resolution dated April 1, 2019 she received at her house and the statement of her lawyers from Divina Law.

ADVERTISEMENT

“The QC-OCP found the allegations of the Falcis brothers as incredible and contrary to human experience,” the statement read.

“The QC-OCP noted that the Falcis brothers did not present any evidence to support their complaint other than their bare allegations,” it added.

The Falcis brothers previously filed the complaint against Aquino after the actress allegedly threatened Nicko over the phone in September 2018.

Aquino then filed a counter-affidavit seeking to dismiss the complaint in February 2019.

READ: Kris Aquino, ex-business partner trade raps

Despite her camp’s victory in this particular case, Aquino said she knows it is still going to be a long fight.

“Mahaba pa ang LABAN. i am not prematurely celebrating, naipanalo namin yung kaso nila laban sa kin, alam kong mas titindi ang kanilang misyon na siraan at sirain ako at saktan ang mga mahal ko sa buhay,” Aquino said.

“My tears fall while writing this post, because i shall never forget all the special people, na nung kinailangan kong magpakatatag, no questions asked- they generously gave me unconditional love, friendship, support, and prayers,” she added.

Aquino and Nicko are in an ongoing legal battle after the former filed criminal complaints against the latter for allegedly using funds from her company, Kris Cojuangco Aquino Productions (KCAP), for his personal expenses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Prosecutors in Makati, Pasig and Taguig have already dismissed the complaints filed by Aquino against Nicko for “lack of evidence.” /muf

 

READ: Kris Aquino complaint junked: Nicko, Gretchen rejoice

READ: Kris Aquino’s qualified theft complaint vs ex-project manager dismissed

Read Next
LATEST STORIES
MOST READ
Follow @KAguilarINQ on Twitter
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Complaint, dismissal, Jesus Falcis, Kris Aquino, Nicko Falcis, Quezon City Prosecutor’s Office
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.


© Copyright 1997-2019 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.