Close  

Bono says ‘back to full voice,’ U2 tour will resume

/ 05:08 PM September 03, 2018

U2 frontman Bono has said he will be “back to full voice” for the rest of a European tour after the Irish rock band was forced to cancel a gig in Berlin when they were only a few songs in. Image: AFP/Chris J. Ratcliffe

RELATED STORIES: 

U2 top-paid musicians in US last year — survey 

U2 record producer Steve Lillywhite one of 15 mentors at Elements Music Camp in Manila

Read Next
LATEST STORIES
MOST READ
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Berlin, Bono, Experience + Innocence, Hollywood, Irish, Rock bands, U2
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.


© Copyright 1997-2019 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.