Tuesday, July 17, 2018
Close  

Alden Richards reacts to Juancho Trivino’s finger video

/ 03:15 PM March 21, 2018

“It’s not a big deal.”

This is what Pambansang Bae Alden Richards has to say about about the recent viral video of friend Juancho Trivino supposedly gesturing a finger at him.

ADVERTISEMENT

“Well sa’kin naman hindi big deal ‘yung mga ganung bagay, hindi din naman po ako mahilig magtanim ng sama ng loob, kumbaga baka nagkamali lang po sila, pero sa ’kin po talaga hindi po big deal,” he recently said when select members of the entertainment press caught up with him.

Contrary to what his fans felt for him, Richards apparently did not feel hurt about the video.

“Hindi po, okay lang po ‘yun.”

He also revealed that Trivino had said sorry even before coming out with a public apology on social media. He added that there was no conflict between them even to this day.

“Ayun nga po, nagpost sa social media and ‘yun nga po, hindi na po ako para mag dig-in pa dun, okay na po ‘yun. Nag-text naman po siya, prior to the post. Si Juancho po nakasama ko naman sa “Destined To Be Yours,” we became good friends po dun sa soap, okay naman po, wala naman pong problema even before,” he said.

Trivino, meanwhile, continued to endure attacks from AlDub fans after the controversial video. Many believe that it is because of this controversy that he had turned off the comments function on his Instagram. However, enraged fans still managed to express their rage via his old posts.

The two had previously worked together in the romantic drama “Destined To Be Yours” that Richards top-billed with phenomenal star Maine Mendoza./lb

ADVERTISEMENT
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Alden Richards, Aldub fans, entertainment news, Juancho Triviño, Video
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.
newsinfo

Senate suspends work amid metro floods

July 17, 2018 09:00 AM

newsinfo

Fire guts Mega Q-Mart in QC

July 17, 2018 08:59 AM

newsinfo

Domestic flights canceled amid heavy rainfall

July 17, 2018 08:43 AM

newsinfo

MMDA reports flooding in Metro Manila

July 17, 2018 08:27 AM



© Copyright 1997-2018 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.