Actress now a frozen delight after getting caught scouting for new management
In her quest to gain more exposure and land more projects, Dissatisfied Klutz ended up making moves that did more harm than good.
The actress’ career is currently in limbo after getting caught by her parent company sending feelers to other entertainment outfits.
While she regularly books work and roles for television, DK, it turned out, has an unfulfilled longing to expand her measly movie catalogue.
And so, DK set off to work, calling up various outfits, asking them for possible career management deals.
But unbeknown to her, one of the executives she had discussions with actually has connections to one of DK’s bosses.
“Do you know that one of your talents is shopping around for a new management?” the executive asked DK’s boss, who felt slighted by the news.
And now, DK has suffered the same fate as that dog in Aesop’s fable.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved.):
• Parlade humingi ng paumanhin kay Catriona Gray; mag-sorry din kaya kina Angel Locsin at Liza Soberano? (The guy seems to keep shooting himself in the foot.)
• Ivana Alawi biktima ng sexual harassment: I’ve experienced people touching my body without permission. (Perverts and loons rarely seek permission.)
• Parusa ng Showtime kay Kim Chiu damay si Gerald Anderson: Bakit n’yo naman isasali ‘tong taong ‘to? (Was she “ghosted,” as well?)
• LGBTQ+ bilib sa tapang ng GMA; Chynna Ortaleza nagpasalamat sa “halikan” nina Rhian Ramos at Jennylyn Mercado. (Well, must be because of the network’s 70 years’ worth of experience.)
• Dingdong Dantes aprub sa pag-alis ni Marian Rivera sa “First Yaya”: Hanga ako sa naging desisyon niya. (She knows her priorities. Family comes first.)
• Alex Gonzaga, nagpositibo sa Covid-19; planong pagpapakasal sa BF napurnada. (Another click-bait content…)
• Social causes ni Catriona tuloy lang sa kabila ng red-tagging. (She owns the Universe, after all.)
• Heart Evangelista never nagparetoke: Eyes and nose … lahat were made by God, I swear! (So what if she did? She didn’t use her naysayers’ money, did she? Mga inggiterang frog.)
• Kris Aquino umamin: Hindi ako kasing yaman tulad ng iniisip n’yo. (Huh? Who said that’s what we were thinking? Or if we cared?)
• Neri Naig naglako rin ng ulam, nangolekta ng kaning-baboy: ‘Yan ang training ko sa negosyo (Nothing to be ashamed of.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.