John Prats set to direct Erik Santos concert
Apart from being a seasoned actor, John Prats is now moving behind the scenes as he puts on a director’s hat. He is now busy directing concerts and music videos.
At the blogger’s conference last Tuesday for Erik Santos’ 15th anniversary concert at the MOA Arena on September 22, Prats announced that apart from the balladeer’s concert, he will also be a collaborative director at the upcoming Boyz II Men with Divas concert on December 15 at the Big Dome.
In his Instagram post, he said he is thankful for a “solid year to kick-off my directorial career.”
FEATURED STORIESENTERTAINMENTView this post on Instagram
My cornerstone family arranged a blog con earlier for me. So grateful😊 What a solid year to kick-off my directorial career. All glory to my God🙏🏼 Thank you to all the bloggers who came, it was so nice to reminisce and look back at my journey and experiences as a director. Really a humbling experience to work with a lot of people and continously learn from them. Hope you guys can watch and support Freenet concert on September 20 and Erik Santos's #GreatestMomentsConcert this September 22. Both at MOA Arena! And #BoyzIIMenwithDivas on December 15 at Araneta Coliseum 👌🏼? It will be a memorable concert experience you shouldn't miss. See you there!#GreatestMomentConcert #Er1k5antos #ErikSantosAtMoaArena
Earlier this year, Prats directed comedian K Brosas’ “18K” concert. It was Brosas’ first solo major concert since her debut in showbiz. In past interviews, Prats said it was a challenge for him to mount the musical numbers that Brosas herself conceptualized.
Of course his acting won’t be far behind. Prats is still regularly seen in “Banana Sundae” and in “FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano.” /muf
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.