10 interesting facts about Liza Soberano
Liza Soberano is one of Tinseltown’s loveliest actresses. But, the 19-year-old actress says there’s more to her than just a pretty face.
Here are 10 interesting facts about Liza based on our Q&A with her:
1. What do you do to prepare for your role as Darna? I need to build my stamina, so I go to the gym regularly.
2. Best role you’ve had so far? My most memorable role would have to be Agnes Calay of “Forevermore,” probably because it was my first lead role.
3. What’s your dream role? I would like to do a horror film with zombies!
4. Best buddies in show biz: I have two: Enrique Gil and Michelle Vito.
5. How would you describe your relationship with Enrique Gil? Quen (Enrique’s moniker) and I are the best of friends. He’s the first person I would talk to if there was a problem.
6. What do you like and dislike about him? He’s the bubbliest and sweetest person. He’s very charming, and he’s family-oriented. I don’t dislike anything about him.
7. Favorite place to hang out or go on a date with Enrique? The best hangout would be at our respective homes. Or any beach.
8. What is your favorite movie? It’s never easy to answer questions like this. I don’t have just one favorite, but the movie I enjoyed the most this year was “Wonder Woman.”
9. What annoys you? When something is deliberately done to annoy me, and when it’s done repeatedly.
10. What are your hobbies? Watching movies, reading books, playing video or board games.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.