Zsa Zsa calls off wedding | Inquirer Entertainment
Close  
Heard

Zsa Zsa calls off wedding

/ 12:08 AM May 06, 2016
CONRAD Onglao (left) and ZsaZsa Padilla

CONRAD Onglao (left) and ZsaZsa Padilla

IT’S OFFICIALLY over. Singer Zsa Zsa Padilla has called off her scheduled wedding to fiancé, architect Conrad Onglao. After being together for two years, the couple decided to separate. This was confirmed by Zsa Zsa’s manager, Nene Atilano, last Tuesday. Zsa Zsa later told the Inquirer: “We tried. It didn’t work out.” She and Conrad were set to tie the knot in September this year, according to reports.

Atilano told the Inquirer that Zsa Zsa “is OK, except she lost her voice. She has the flu and has been coughing since last week due to fatigue and the bad weather.” Bayani San Diego Jr.

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED STORIES

The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.
Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Break-up, Engaged, Engagement, Entertainment, Heard, Zsazsa Padilla
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.

Subscribe to our entertainment news

By providing an email address. I agree to the Terms of Use and
acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy.



© Copyright 1997-2022 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.