List of films in Cannes Directors’ Fortnight
PARIS — Here is a list of the feature films selected for the Directors’ Fortnight sidebar to the main competition at next month’s Cannes Film Festival.
The May 16-26 competition is organized by France’s Film Directors’ Guild with films competing for its Camera d’Or prize.
English titles are given by festival organizers.
- “Above the Hill”, Raphael Nadjari (Israel, France)
- “Les Apaches”, Thierry De Peretti (France)
- “Ate ver a luz”, Basil Da Cunha (Switzerland)
- “Blue Ruin”, Jeremy Saulnier (US)
- “The Congress”, Ari Folman (Israel, Germany, Poland)
- “La Danza de la realidad”, Alejandro Jodorowsky (France)
- “L’Escale”, Kaveh Bakhtiari (Switzerland, France)
- “La Fille du 14 Juillet”, Antonin Peretjako (France)
- “Henri”, Yolande Moreau (France)
- “Ilo Ilo”, Anthony Chen (Singapore)
- “Jodorowsky’s Dune”, Franck Pavich (France)
- “Last Days on Mars”, Ruairi Robinson (United Kingdom)
- “Les Garçons et Guillaume, à table!”, Guillaume Gallienne (France)
- “Magic Magic”, Sebastian Silva (US)
- “On the Job”, Erik Matti (Philippines)
- “The Selfish Giant”, Clio Barnard (United Kingdom)
- “Tip Top”, Serge Bozon (France)
- “Ugly”, Anurag Kashyap (India)
- “Un voyageur”, Marcel Ophuls (France)
- “El verano de los peces voladores”, Marcela Said (France, Chile)
- “We Are What We Are”, Jim Mickle (US)
Recent Stories:Complete stories on our Digital Edition newsstand for tablets, netbooks and mobile phones; 14-issue free trial. About to step out? Get breaking alerts on your mobile.phone. Text ON INQ BREAKING to 4467, for Globe, Smart and Sun subscribers in the Philippines.