List of films in Cannes Directors’ Fortnight
PARIS — Here is a list of the feature films selected for the Directors’ Fortnight sidebar to the main competition at next month’s Cannes Film Festival.
The May 16-26 competition is organized by France’s Film Directors’ Guild with films competing for its Camera d’Or prize.
English titles are given by festival organizers.
- “Above the Hill”, Raphael Nadjari (Israel, France)
- “Les Apaches”, Thierry De Peretti (France)
- “Ate ver a luz”, Basil Da Cunha (Switzerland)
- “Blue Ruin”, Jeremy Saulnier (US)
- “The Congress”, Ari Folman (Israel, Germany, Poland)
- “La Danza de la realidad”, Alejandro Jodorowsky (France)
- “L’Escale”, Kaveh Bakhtiari (Switzerland, France)
- “La Fille du 14 Juillet”, Antonin Peretjako (France)
- “Henri”, Yolande Moreau (France)
- “Ilo Ilo”, Anthony Chen (Singapore)
- “Jodorowsky’s Dune”, Franck Pavich (France)
- “Last Days on Mars”, Ruairi Robinson (United Kingdom)
- “Les Garçons et Guillaume, à table!”, Guillaume Gallienne (France)
- “Magic Magic”, Sebastian Silva (US)
- “On the Job”, Erik Matti (Philippines)
- “The Selfish Giant”, Clio Barnard (United Kingdom)
- “Tip Top”, Serge Bozon (France)
- “Ugly”, Anurag Kashyap (India)
- “Un voyageur”, Marcel Ophuls (France)
- “El verano de los peces voladores”, Marcela Said (France, Chile)
- “We Are What We Are”, Jim Mickle (US)
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94