MANILA, Philippine—The managers of Claudine Barretto and her husband, Raymart Santiago, have chosen to remain mum on the airport fistfight between Santiago’s group and Philippine Daily Inquirer columnist Mon Tulfo on Sunday.
Sough for comment, Barretto’s manager, Shirley Kuan, has not responded until now.
Raymart Santiago’s manager Sandy Santamaria had yet to issue a statement as well, as of late Sunday afternoon.
On a breaking news report on ABS-CBN, Barretto denied Ramon Tulfo’s accusations, adding that it was the radio personality who started the commotion.
She said that she and her husband had already turned over the matter to their lawyer.
She also said that they were asking for the CCTV footage from airport authorities to prove their innocence.