Francine Diaz, SB19, Ivana Alawi win at TikTok Awards PH 2023
Francine Diaz and Ivana Alawi were hailed as the Celebrity Creator of the Year and the Popular TikTok Shop Creator, respectively, while SB19’s “Gento” emerged as the Song of the Year at the TikTok Awards Philippines 2023.
The actors and the P-pop group were among the winners announced at the recently held awarding ceremony at the Newport Performing Arts Theater in Pasay City. The event was attended by content creators who were dressed in extravagant modern Filipiniana and barong outfits.
Diaz bested nine other nominees for the Celebrity Creator of the Year, namely Yassi Pressman, Yeng Constantino, Dennis Trillo, Jillian Ward, David Licauco, AC Bonifacio, Barbie Forteza, Rayver Cruz and Maris Racal. Alawi, meanwhile, was up against nine contenders which included fellow actresses Kiray Celis and Joj Agpangan.
In the Song of the Year category, other tracks nominated were “Ikaw Lang” by Nobita; “LDR” by Shoti; “Paligoy-ligoy” by Nadine Lustre; “Uhaw” by Dilaw; “Muli” by Ace Banzuelo; “Na Na Na” by BINI; and “Jopay” by Mayonnaise.
Here’s the full list of 2023 TikTok Awards Philippines winners:
(People’s Choice Category)
- Popular Creator of the Year – Carlyn Ocampo
- Rising Creator of the Year – Miss Deliciousness
- Livestreamer of the Year – Krizel Yuson
- Celebrity Creator of the Year – Francine Diaz
- Song of the Year – “Gento” by SB19
- Popular TikTok Shop Creator – Ivana Alawi
- Popular TikTok Shop Brand Owner – Viy Cortez
(Judges’ Pick Category)
Best of Entertainment and Media
- Entertainment Creator of the Year – Jezreel Ely
- Breakthrough Entertainment Partner – ABS-CBN
- News Publisher of the Year – News5
Best of Lifestyle and Education
- Beauty Creator of the Year – Teree Daisuke
- Fashion Creator of the Year – Jeanette Ong
- Foodie Creator of the Year – Abi Marquez
- Educator of the Year – Chinkee Tan
Best of Sports and Gaming
- Gaming Creator of the Year – Archerperezz
- Sports Creator of the Year – Bianca Bustamante
Best of Community
- Dance Creator of the Year – Niana Guerrero
- Comedy Creator of the Year – Spencer Serafica
- Effect House Creator of the Year – Andie Rabino
- TikTok Creator of the Year – Arshie Larga