Starlet behaving badly
When it rains, it pours. But in Entitled Starlet’s (ES) case, not in a good way. After a couple of indefensible displays of bratty behavior, more and more people are coming out with their own horror stories involving ES.
Rushes Mole (RM) recently crossed paths with ES’ relative, Bashful Hunk (BH), who told RM why he had opted not to try his luck in show biz. Back in the day when he still had the courage to pursue a career in Tinseltown, BH got a foot in the door after winning a talent competition.
But when ES ran into BH at an entertainment sortie, the former was far from welcoming. In fact, ES shot BH a look of disdain and made him feel as if he didn’t belong there.
Looking back, BH said he should have stood his ground and ignored ES altogether. “She’s getting her comeuppance now for all that bad behavior,” BH mused.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Sharon Cuneta pinayuhan si KC Concepcion na hindi niya kailangan ng lalaki para mabuhay: ‘Pero siyempre I want her to find true love’ (We want the same thing for KC.)
• Jessy Mendiola ibinandera na ang itsura ng anak nila ni Luis (Mana sa … lola?)
• Regine Velasquez ibinuking na biktima rin ng bullying sa school si Ogie Alcasid, payo kay Nate kapag inapi: ‘Lumaban ka!’ (Good advice. But sometimes, that’s easier said than done.)
• Paolo Contis nagulat nang biglang i-bash ng fans ni Kathryn Bernardo: It was taken out of context (‘Di nga?)
• ‘Bridgerton’ star Regé-Jean Page ‘most handsome man in the world’, 2nd si Chris Hemsworth (They bested so many other gorgeous men.)
• Bea Alonzo kinontra ang isyung magkaiba ang level nila sa buhay ni Dominic Roque: ‘Never akong tumingin sa estado ng isang lalaki kahit kailan’ (Good for you, Bea.)
• ALLTV hirap na hirap daw kumuha ng guest para sa show ni Toni Gonzaga, iniiwasan ng mga artista? (Kataka-taka for the ‘most powerful’ being! Kinulang sa power?)
• Julie Anne San Jose dedma sa pasabog ni Alden Richards na muntik na silang maging mag-jowa (If we were Julie, we’d have exactly the same reaction.)
•Pia Wurtzbach napa-throwback sa ‘babawi tayo’ tweet, kinikilig pa rin sa suporta ng fans (And now the world…the universe, rather…is her oyster)
• Paolo Contis sa paghihiwalay nila ni LJ Reyes: ‘Bakit ako magso-sorry sa tao? Wala naman silang kinalaman sa mga nangyari’ (As they say, “Kung gusto, may paraan…”)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.