This Presumptuous Player (PP) is what young people would describe as GGSS or “gwapong-gwapo sa sarili.”
If we’re talking about looks and talents, PP is neither here nor there. But thanks to his prominent connections, he still manages to book different projects.
PP fancies himself as some sort of heartthrob whose influence—or at least his proximity to it—will have ladies fawning over him.
Once in a taping bubble, PP—in true GGSS fashion—made advances to a handful of his costars. Surely, at least one of them will find him an irresistible catch.
He was wrong. “None of the girls took his bait,” a mole said.
Some might say there’s nothing wrong with trying. But the thing is, PP is already in a committed relationship. Well, that partly explains its unraveling.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Julia Barretto nagugulat sa gastos sa bahay: ‘Ay, may nagli-leak! May sirang ilaw! Yung kitchen, yung gas, yung tubig, yung kuryente!’ (Whoever said adulting was easy?)
• Throwback photo ni Maine Mendoza na nagpapa-ultrasound kasama si Alden Richards trending, say ng AlDub Nation: ‘Ito ang ebidensya!’ (Either hope springs eternal or delusional.)
• Dimples Romana tumangging gawin ang lesbian movie, sagot sa direktor: “Hindi pa po yata ako handa” (How old is she again?)
• Toni Gonzaga umiiyak habang kumakanta sa casino, awang-awa sa sarili: ‘Nasa slot machine lahat, walang nakikinig…’ (Why? They couldn’t hear her “roar”?)
• Joel Lamangan sa R-18 rating ng MMFF entry na “My Father, Myself”: Ayaw nila ng kabaklaang movie na serious ang treatment. (‘Di nga? Or maybe, they just want a good movie…?)
• Kylie Verzosa, Iza Calzado lubos ang pasasalamat sa Thanksgiving Day: ‘So incredibly grateful for everything.’ (Kami rin!)
• Luis Manzano kay Jessy Mendiola: You’re still hotter than ever. (Why? Has Jessy ever lost her “hotness”?)
• Alex Gonzaga wapakels sa bashers: Why will I be affected with their jokes? (And yet she reacts to them. OK, fine.)
• Maja Salvador may chance nga bang ma-extend ang special participation sa ‘The Iron Heart’? (And why not?)