When a healthy lifestyle isn’t good for financial health
Fastidious Actor (FA) is known for his dedication to his craft, so much so that he’s willing to make lifestyle changes to make sure he looks the part in projects he’s cast in.
For one of his recent projects, he took it upon himself to lose weight in hopes of presenting a better, more convincing characterization.
In an event for the said project, FA proudly announced that he had made a drastic lifestyle change that he hoped to stick to long term.
He had been eating healthier, he said, and has completely ditched meat and poultry.
While his announcement was met with congratulatory messages and well wishes, people handling FA were taken aback.
They had to quickly remind FA that he endorses a company that sells the very products that he said he had shunned.
Fortunately, his handlers managed to get a hold of the situation before it could get out of hand.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Rhian Ramos may pak na pak na resbak sa basher na nagsabing, ‘Lookalike ni Petrang Kabayo, maghugas ka na lang ng pinggan.’ (Touché. Quick … give Rhian’s basher a mirror.)
• Julia Barretto kay Joshua Garcia: Huwag ka munang maggi-girlfriend. (Like the pot calling the kettle black.)
• Eddie Gutierrez humagulgol sa lamay ni Susan Roces: ‘I miss you, you will always be a part of my life… see you in heaven.’ (But the movie queen’s legacy lives on.)
• Carmina Villaroel sa kambal na anak: ‘Di ko sinasabing maging perfect kayo, pero alam n’yo na siguro kung ano ang right and wrong. (Can’t say the same thing about a lot of people these days.)
• Elijah Canlas kay Miles Ocampo: My favorite person in the world! (Has this Gameboy finally found his Gamegirl?)
• Nadine Lustre may paalala sa sarili at netizens: Hinga, maging mabait sa iyong sarili (Makes a lot of sense.)
• Edu Manzano iiwasan ang airline ng pilotong nang-akusa kay VP Leni. (Makes sense as well.)
• Heart Evangelista nagpakatotoo: Lahat ng naka-one-night stand ko nagiging kami. (How’s that for consistency?)
• Angelica Panganiban naiyak sa regalo ni Judy Ann Santos, gustong burahin ang kagagahang ginawa noon. (#SanaAll)
• Jane de Leon pinayuhan ni Angel Locsin: Ready dapat ako anytime! (Good advice. After all, Darnas can’t be lazy, right?)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.