Celeb’s more ‘invasive’ approach to beauty enhancement
Show biz denizens always put a premium on beauty and presentability—for good reason. After all, good looks are a movie star’s currency.
For many of them, it is something that needs to be consistently “maintained.” Rushes Mole (RM), for one, remembers a group of performers who arrived late at rehearsals because they decided to get their regular Botox doses just before call time.
Yes, dear readers: A good number of the celebrities you follow bank on the magic of “medical science” to keep them looking young, help them hide their pesky imperfections, and make them look much more glamorous than they actually are.
For her part, Popular Singer (PS) wouldn’t be as presentable without science’s more “invasive” approach to beauty enhancement. One time, PS decided to drop by her younger (but less talented) sister’s rehearsal. But PS soon found herself in a tight spot when her sibling’s presko colleague asked PS if she had her fine-looking nose done. In front of the adelantado stranger, PS could only mumble something unintelligible.
Around colleagues she’s comfortable with, however, PS is more open about her perpetual quest for beauty.
During a trip abroad, PS crossed paths with Fil-Am Actress (FA), who was then being represented by the production company PS also belonged to. When FA complimented PS for her “suddenly hefty” boobs, PS answered back, “Magpagawa ka na rin kasi, Mars.” Well, at least she’s honest. INQ
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
• Bea Alonzo pangarap makagawa ng international movie; type makatrabaho si Bradley Cooper. (Kami rin.)
• Hirit ni Judy Ann Santos pagkatapos gumanap ng mayaman sa teleserye: Pwedeng next time gusgusin o taong-grasa na lang ako? (Kaiba ka rin, teh.)
• Carmina Villaroel naisipan nang mag-quit sa show biz at manirahan sa US: Bahala na si Batman kung ano ang gagawin ko doon. (Doesn’t Batman have better things to do than find a job for Mina? Tee-hee.)
• Willie Revillame nabiktima uli ng fake news: Kahit anong sabihin n’yo sa akin, masama, walanghiya, wala sa akin ‘yan! (Yup, there’s no need to convince us.)
• Elha Nympha palaban sa patutsada ng netizens: Hindi ko kasalanan na loyal ako sa ABS-CBN. (Huh? Since when have loyalty and “utang na loob” been a liability or a character flaw?)
• Rayver Cruz naaksidente sa gym, napuruhan ang kanang binti. (Paano na ang TikTok videos ni Rayver and Julie Anne San Jose?)
• Aga Muhlach nag-explain sa pagsusuot ng pula: Pagdating sa mga gulu-gulo, ayaw ko talagang sumali. (Not everything is about politics.)
• Billy Crawford may napili na sa Eleksyon 2022: Gusto ko ng pagbabago hindi lang sa salita, kundi pati sa gawa. (Let’s see if other Filipino voters want the same.)
• Kathryn Bernardo may 2 wish para sa 26th birthday; sinadyang magpa-sexy sa pasabog na pictorial. (We’re all not getting any younger, after all.)