Actor blows top over director’s indecisiveness
Some filmmakers are fussy, while others are eccentric. Seasoned Actor (SA) however feels those types are a lot better than an indecisive one. While SA is known for his chill and laid-back demeanor, his patience was recently tested by Quirky Director’s (QD) inability to articulate her ideas for a scene in a high-profile project.
QD would often give instructions that are as vague as the movies in her filmography. But SA lost his cool when QD would instruct one thing and expect another. Confused? Well, so are her actors. Let’s hope QD eventually gets her act together … before she alienates many more actors!
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Derek Ramsay nilait ng basher, Ellen Adarna rumesbak: Ayusin mo muna mukha at kilay mo uy, kalahati na lang naiwan.” (Feisty, isn’t she?)
• Albie Casiño nawalan ng milyones dahil kay Andi Eigenmann: So, how can I be OK with them? (The guy has a point, you know?)
• Barbie Imperial hinamon si AJ Raval: Kung hindi ka kabit ni Diego Loyzaga, magsalita ka. (What’s with AJ and all these “ineligible” men?)
• Gigi de Lana na-intimidate kay Gerald Anderson: Nu’ng kaharap ko na siya talagang sinabi ko, ‘Ay, ang guwapo mo naman!’ (This kind of comment from his leading ladies always get Gerald in trouble.)
• Robin Padilla super proud kay Kylie: Nakagawa ako ng action star na hindi fake, totoong nanggugulpi at tumatambling. (Bad girl.)
• Liza Soberano, Enrique Gil wala pa ring litrato sa hallway ng ABS-CBN; Kim Chiu dedma lang sa bashers. (Cue Lady Gaga song “Shallow.” Ready? Sing!)
• Erik Santos nangakong hindi iiwan ang pamilya kahit may asawa’t anak na. (Mamatey?)
• Luis Manzano hindi selosong dyowa, kinilig sa tambalan nina Jessy Mendiola at Jericho Rosales. (Nemen.)
• Bakit tinawagan ni Joross Gamboa si Arjo Atayde habang nasa kalagitnaan ng operasyon? (Sounds urgent… like lotto results?)
The hottest entertainment news straight to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.