Celeb wary of colleague’s exaggerated tale
Is she for real?”
This was the reaction of some followers of Manipulative Amore (MA) about a particular photo she posted on social media related to the military training that she completed recently.
Those who attended a similar training, not necessarily during the same period as MA, were intrigued and have raised their eyebrows over what MA said was an injury that she incurred while in training.
In fact, Mettlesome Woman (MW), who has gone through similar preps as MA, told her batch mates that she couldn’t imagine MA getting hurt the way the female celeb said she did while doing all the military drills; that MA could’ve exaggerated her injury claims a bit.
Whatever MA’s goal was for her declaration, MW and her training batch mates didn’t think it helped promote the cause of the Armed Forces at all.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Kris Aquino tinamaan din ng “Paubaya” ni Moira dela Torre, may bagong hugot sa love life. (Some people just never run out of “hugot” moments.)
• Sikreto sa 6 taon relasyon ng LizQuen… respeto; pangarap makagawa ng zombie movie. (They want to be bitten?)
• Baron Geisler umaming may mental illness, enjoy sa pagiging tatay: Natulungan niya rin ako na mawala ‘yung pagkatililing ko. (And bad attitude, too.)
• Bakit pumayag si Joshua Garcia na gawin ang music video ng “Paubaya” kasama si Julia Barretto? (Well, why the heck not?)
• Bwelta ni Rhian Ramos sa nang-ookray sa katawan niya: Eh, ‘di wag nilang gawin sa sarili nila … I own many mirrors. (Oo nga naman.)
• Julia Montes ikinumpara ni Dimples Romana kay Angel Locsin: Siya ‘yung pinakahindi pabebe sa lahat, cowboy din. (Huge compliment.)
• Dingdong Dantes may gustong ipa-try sa 2 anak: Wala pa ring tatalo sa mga old school na laro. (True.)
• Alessandra de Rossi inialay ang sarili na maging surrogate para kay Assunta: Willing akong gawin ‘yun nang walang bayad. (What we’re willing to do for love of family.)
• Derek Ramsay “in love” na kay Ellen Adarna: You feel the energy? It’s pretty intense. (The first few months are always “intense,” right?)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.