Blast from the past proves flattering old pics were no ‘optical illusion’
He set the movie screens on fire when he began his career in the mid-‘80s as a bold star for a movie outfit that was fond of using vegetables and dairy products in the titles of its titillating films. And he had the face to make his sexiness even more desirable.
But hunky Attractive Jiggler (AJ) has since managed to cross over to mainstream show biz, where he can now be seen playing supporting characters opposite young actors who could look like his alalay in his prime.
AJ no longer gets salacious viewers’ undivided attention, but at least what he earns from the clunky teleseryes he appears in puts food on the table.
Recently, however, moviegoers were reminded of AJ’s heyday as a bold star when a steamy video was leaked showing just how gifted he is, proving to one and all that those, uh, “flattering attributes” were the real deal. Opps.
Yes, chismosos and chismosas, this dashing blast from the past still knows to create ripples when he wants to… And those pics were certainly no “optical illusion.”
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved.):
• Kim Chiu shookt sa pasabog na V-day surprise ni Xian Lim: ‘Di ready outfits ko! Pero I melt! (Is the KimXi tandem now ready to take this kilig moment to the next level?)
• Contestant sa “It’s Showtime” umiyak, isiniwalat ang ginawa ni Vice Ganda sa kanyang tatlong anak. (Aww. That’s kindness … straight from the horse’s pockets.)
• Angel Locsin umani uli ng papuri dahil sa viral photos: Ang mahalaga hindi siya humihinto sa pagtulong. (Meanwhile, her brain-dead bashers just … bash.)
• Lovi Poe shookt sa b-day surprise ni Monty Blencowe; super kilig sa pagbati ng ‘Harry Potter’ star. (That’s a lot of “pogi points” for you, Monty!)
• Tipo ng lalaki ni Julia Montes: moreno, naka-leather jacket, probinsyano… Coco Martin ikaw ba ‘to? (#AlamNa)
• Sarah Geronimo sa pagpapakasal kay Matteo Guiidicelli: It’s a blessing, challenging pero rewarding. (‘Di nga…)
• Carla Humphries iniiyakan ang solong pamumuhay sa US: Sa Pinas you’ll never feel alone, hindi ka magugutom… (Pero that land is sagana sa “milk and honey,” right?)
• Dingdong Dantes naging V-day delivery rider: Napatunayan ko kung gaano kahirap ang trabahong ito. (And when he presses the door bell, the sound it makes even announces his name… Tee-hee.)
• Serye nina Lovi Poe at Benjamin Alves trending. (Apir!)
• Rabiya Mateo kontra sa sinabi ni Duterte na hindi para sa babae ang pagiging Presidente: We need female leaders. (We’re sure they’ll do a much better job than, say, misogynists in our midst…)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.