What this actress wants, she gets at all costs
What Resourceful Chic (RC) wants, she gets; and in several circumstances, “who” she wants, she also gets.
When she succeeded in snatching Knockout Athlete (KA) from his long-time girlfriend, RC announced to friends that she already wanted to get pregnant by him. A few months later, even while there were rumors that KA was trying to win back his ex-GF, RC went public with the news that she was already with child.
Whether KA was unprepared to become a husband and a dad in his 20s, we will never know. RC has decided that he would be so, and that’s it. She did say in interviews that the pregnancy was a planned one—yes, planned by her.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved.):
• Angel Locsin viral na naman; body shamers binalaan ng fans ni “Darna” (Mga bashers na ‘to… They must be such perfect creatures!)
• Janella Salvador tumaba ang mukha at batok. (Well, what’s wrong with being busog…? Let’s worry if she looks emaciated, instead.)
• Daniel Padilla sa nabanggang sports car: ‘Pag nagwala ako, magmumukha lang akong tanga sa mga tao (People, this is how you benefit from foresight…)
• Liza Soberano napaiyak dahil sa mga batang biktima ng pang-aabuso: Dapat tayong lumaban, manindigan. (Stand up for others, that’s what true idols do…)
• #PlantitaKo: Ethel Booba may puno ng saging, papaya, talong, malunggay sa loob ng bahay. (Must be relaxing to have what could look like a botanical garden at home…)
• Maja Salvador nagsisisi nga ba na sumama pa kay Mr. M sa TV5? (Nothing wrong with repaying debts and favors, is there?)
• Vice Ganda kay Janine Berdin: Ginawa ko rin ‘yan, nagpagawa ako ng mata, pisngi, baba… (Looks like they don’t like a lot of things about their facial features.)
• Kris Aquino excited sa susunod na pasabog; makakatrabaho rin sina Angel Locsin at Dimples Romana. (All of her recent pasabogs have gone pfffft.)
• Lea Salonga napa-OMG sa BTS. (No surprise there. Who wouldn’t?)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.