She likes ’em ‘mature’
Even when she was just a teenager, Little Pragmatist (LP) was already into dating more mature men. Those who know her say this is because LP is the type who’s guided more by practical considerations than by ideals.
Back then, members of the production staff of the teleserye that LP was part of would often go crazy looking for her because she had a habit of simply disappearing from her dressing room or tent.
One fateful taping day, after circling the entire set for hours looking for her, LP was finally spotted in a car that was parked in the farthest and darkest corner of their taping location. The car was owned by a politician who is 15 years LP’s senior. Shortly after this, the two publicly admitted that they were indeed dating—and Mr. Politician was just the first of a string of boyfriends, who are all older than LP by 10 years or more.
TOP OF THE TABLOIDS
This week’s top show biz news from the tabloids (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
• Catriona Gray, #Mask4AllPH nakalikom ng P1.15M para sa sweldo ng mga gumagawa ng free face mask. (Gesture fit for a queen.)
• KC Concepcion denies rumor that she is dating Piolo Pascual again. (Ene be nemen yen. You’d think she had learned her lesson, right?)
• KaladKaren engaged na sa British BF: After eight years, na-add to cart ko na … in my life! (Bingo.)
• Darren Espanto sa isyu ng kabadingan: Gusto kong malaman ng lahat na straight ako. (It just never dies down…)
• Cherie Gil nagbenta na rin ng sasakyan sa gitna ng pandemya: I don’t go anywhere. (Practical move.)
• Aiko Melendez: Ang pinagsisihan ko ‘yung kagagahan ko, pero sa mga ama ng anak ko, never! (OK, fine.)
• Xian Lim learns how to fish in Manila Bay amid COVID-19 pandemic. (Nothing wrong with fishing, is there?)
• Bela Padilla responds after getting told by netizen, “Wala tayong ganda like Liza Soberano.” (She wouldn’t be a leading actress if she didn’t have her own ganda.)
• Ai-Ai delas Alas kay BB Gandanghari: “Mag-move on ka na din kay Papa P.” (Spot-on advice. What do you think, Papa P?)
• Yam Concepcion declines guesting offers from other networks. (It’s called “diversifying.”)
• Vina Morales on reunion project with Robin Padilla: “Pang onscreen kilig lang talaga.” (This issue is so ‘90s, don’t you think?)
• Erich Gonzales, Enchong Dee to direct, produce their digital reunion project. (New challenges always lead to growth.)
• JC Alcantara at Jane de Leon, nagkarelasyon nga ba? (Do we care?)
• Nadine Lustre’s new photo wows netizens, even Liza Soberano. (Eh ‘di wow.)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.