Fête de la Musique like you’ve never seen it before
It’s been 25 years since Fête de la Musique brought a unique, diverse celebration of music and art to the Philippines and to celebrate the momentous occasion, this year’s festival will be its biggest yet! On June 21-22, 2019, the highly-anticipated music festival will once again open its doors with two main stages – located at Greenbelt and at the A-Venue Parking Lot along Makati Avenue – and pocket stages all over Poblacion, Makati. Globe Postpaid will be right at the heart of the most recognized and well-attended French event in the Philippines to be your ultimate guide to Fête de la Musique and provide all the wonderful perks for Globe customers.
Kick off your #GlobeFete weekend on June 21, Friday at the A-Venue Parking Lot. Celebrate the Global Fête de la Musique Day with special performances from Irie Sunday Crew, Bawal Clan, Anima Tierra x Flow Arts PH, Extrapolation, Ang Bandang Shirley, Unique, Dicta License, Apartel, Ebe Dancel, and Itchyworms.
Keep the good vibes coming the next day, June 22, Saturday, at the exclusive Afternoon Sessions, starting at 1 P.M. For only 25 Globe Rewards points, get access to sessions such as “How to Open a Café” at Commune Café + Bar, “Beer and Chow Pairing” at 2020, “Cocktails 101” by RRR Mixologists and Chivas Regal at Run Rabbit Run, “Wellness Afternoon” at Gallery in the Gutter, and “Wine Pairing & 5 Course Degustation” at Dr. Wine. Stay tuned for announcements on the Globe Fete Facebook event page to pre-book your slot.
Come nighttime, get your party on at the main stage at Greenbelt Park! Dance the night away to the the musical flair of outstanding talents like Dayaw, Pinkmen, CRWN x August Wahh, Todo Pasa, She’s Only Sixteen, The Ransom Collective, Project Yazz X Skarlet Brown, Hernandez Brothers X Quest, Ciudad, Autotelic, and Urbandub.
At the Globe Pocket Stages, marvel and be mesmerized by the array of musical and visual talent that will bring you a tuneful of music and artistic genius you’ve never heard and seen before:
- Boom Bap Stage (Boogie Manila) – Supermikki | Bassrelief | Pope Fiction | Alexandra | NixDamnP | JayRu | XIII | Skratchmark | Butta B | Chase (Live Art)
- Mt. Zion Stage (Pura Vida) – Tino Valentino | Trigga | Jahcoustic | Collie Herb | Rabbit Hole | Michael Berth | The Oemons | Ada Dub | Reiz | MC Lil Jay
- Dream Pop/ Shoegaze Stage (59C) – Identikit | KRNA | Lilybeth Ostman | Megumi Acorda | Memory Drawers | Monochrome | Narcloudia | Polar Lows | popular days | PИZR | The Rave Tapes | Stellar Spectre | The Strange Creatures | Taken by Cars | Tradecraft | Washington Drama Club
- R&B Stage (Z Hostel) – Laraza | Miss Ramonne | Ryssi | Ralph Padiernos | Moses | Cherry Malaya | Jazze Manuel
- OC Records Stage (The Ruins) – Aly Remulla | Arthur Nery | Bita & The Botflies | Calein | CALLALILY | Daryl Reynes | Drive of Day Dreams | Earl Generao | Frizzle Anne | Jay Kent | JOHNOY DANAO | KEAN CIPRIANO | Martin Riggs | Miles Experience | Rice Lucido | Rockalyt | UNIQUE | Zsaris Mendioro
- Electronica Stage (XX XX/ 20:20) – 20:20: Bedspacer | VVVV | Big Hat Gang | Like Animals | youngsleepyboi | Joee & I | Squid 9 | Tarsius | Pedicab
- Blues Souls and Funk Stage (H&J) – Brass Pas Pas Pas Pas | Kat Agarrado | Cooky Chua | Banna Harbera | Conscious & the Goodness | Bleu Rascals | Kosmikskala | Ian Lofamia Blues Band | Malana | Holmes | Hidden Jem | Hit The Road Kat | The Espasouls | Manila Milkshake
- Indie Electro Stage (Run Rabbit Run) – Dj Euric | Manilanimal | JAV/ | Local Sun | Vapors
- Zodiac Stage (Gallery in the Gutter) – Apex Chuidian or Floating Sound Nation | Datu Arellano | Dana Marquez | V432 Wellness
- Rooftronic Stage (Kartel/ Dr. Wine) – A DJ Called Er | Renée Rosete | Mike Reefer | Chris Reuber
Make your Pob crawl even better by documenting your #GlobeFete experience online! Complete all 10 Globe Pocket Stages, share your music discoveries per stage as a thread on Twitter or multi-photo carousel post on Instagram, and tag @enjoyglobe to get a chance to win a soulful getaway to Siargao for 3! Don’t forget to include the hashtags #GlobeFete and #FetePH25 in your post.
Feeling parched? Quench your thirst and save the forests at the same time! For only 100 Globe Rewards points or P100 GCash, donate a tree to help the Hineleban Foundation’s efforts to restore rainforests in Mindanao and get a FREE drink. This will be available at the Main Stages and #GlobeFete Pocket Stages.
If you need a short break from the festival madness, catch your breath and chill at the covered Globe Lounge! Power up your devices at the charging stations, or take part in the 1 Seedling = 1 Drink activity to help out the Hineleban Foundation. The Globe Lounge is open to all Globe Postpaid and Platinum subscribers. Simply present your number and cool down at all the #GlobeFete Lounge
Want to know more what’s in store at Fête de la Musique? Just download the Fête app from the App Store or Google Play Store and enjoy your official Poblacion x Fête guide! Discover all the exclusive Globe deals and treats at the 10 Globe Pocket Stages to get your pre-Fête de la Musique game going and experience all the great conveniences Globe provides for avid Fête attendees.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.