Close  
  • share this
INDIE BRAVO!

‘Porno’ pulls out of Singapore fest

/ 08:00 AM December 04, 2014
CARLO Aquino in “Porno”

CARLO Aquino in “Porno”

Adolfo Alix Jr.’s “Porno” has been pulled out of the 25th Singapore International Film Festival, ongoing until Dec. 14.

The Cinemalaya film was rated R21 with cuts by the Media Development Authority’s Film Classification Database.

ADVERTISEMENT

“I respect the decision, but I do not want to screen it with cuts. Festival organizers had earlier told me that it needed to pass through the classification body,” Alix told the Inquirer.

“I am grateful to the fest for respecting and understanding my decision. They likewise didn’t want to screen the film sanitized.” Bayani San Diego Jr.

FEATURED STORIES

Read Next
Don't miss out on the latest news and information.
View comments

Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.

TAGS: Adolfo Alix Jr., Pono, Singapore International Film Festival
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.



© Copyright 1997-2018 INQUIRER.net | All Rights Reserved

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. To find out more, please click this link.