High-flying cutie blinded by fame early in the game
Cute Teener is afflicted with severe amnesia, conveniently forgetting a humble past. After bagging minor roles in major projects, CT became arrogant and overbearing, blinded by “fame” so early in the game.
CT snubbed Former Benefactor who was helpful before the biz beckoned. Comeuppance came sooner than expected, though. CT’s career went down the drain before it could lift off.
Poor kid got in trouble with the law, for a totally avoidable indiscretion. Should CT kiss a fledgling career goodbye?
Cab driver was stunned to see who he had in the passenger seat last weekend. Was Major Star’s luxury car in the shop?
According to scuttlebutt, Feisty Parent declared a no-car day as punishment for MS, who had snuck out with Hunky Beau the night before.
But MS is of marrying age!
Pretty Starlet fancies herself as a role model. Combative Mom has assiduously cultivated a do-gooder image for her.
But at a recent high-profile event, PS was spotted boozed up and smoking like a chimney.
In their youth, PS’ parents were not exactly known as vanguards of sobriety.
Fans were turned off. Mercifully, PS was lighting up nicotine and not the kind that got some peers in hot water (as far as the Rushes mole could smell).
From the Inquirer Radio program “Inquirer Entertainment” (dzIQ 990 AM, Monday to Friday, 3 to 5 p.m.):
Svelte Starlet’s coworkers are upset about her overly healthy appetite. She is always first in line when the buffet spread is laid out on the set.
SS goes back, for seconds, thirds, fourths… Latecomers are left with crumbs because SS has gobbled up much more than her share. How does she maintain her slight figure? Annoyed
colleagues wonder if SS is bulimic, or needs to be dewormed.
From the Inquirer tabloid Bandera:
Contrary to reports, the not-so-secret gay affair of Handsome Hunk and Gifted Performer is going strong.
GP and HH were caught in a lip lock in a gym locker room. They just can’t keep their hands off each other.
Team O, Oishi celebrity endorsers, pulled elaborate surprises for fans last year.
Ramon Bautista, Slater Young and Elmo Magalona rode a jeepney equipped with a hidden camera that captured the delight on the passengers’ faces. Daniel Padilla visited Culiat High School dressed up like 49 other “clones,” and students were asked to pick him out.
This year, the 40th anniversary of Oishi Prawn Crackers and Kirei, Team O welcomes ideas for the next series of surprises.
Send entries to: http://bit.ly//IMRDmZ and/or http://bit.ly/1aF5GkT
Top of the Talk Shows
For those who missed this week’s TV gabfests (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
- Oyo Sotto on wife Kristine Hermosa’s third pregnancy: “Sana boy naman ngayon.” (A reasonable wish.)
- Pauleen Luna, asked if she and Vic Sotto talk about marriage: “Minsan-minsan… I’ll cross the bridge when I get there. I don’t want to plant seeds in my head.” (Two should cross that bridge; and the seeds should be planted in two heads.)
- Mahal, asked what attracted her to non-show biz BF: “Mabait, malambing at kapag may problema, andiyan siya.” (Tall-dark-handsome types take a back seat sometimes.)
- Wally Bayola’s wife Riza on seeing her husband’s sex video with EB Babe Yosh: “Siyempre, kahit sinong asawa masasaktan. Pero naawa rin ako sa babae… siya ’yung sobrang na-expose doon.” (You watched it long enough to form that opinion?!)
- Robin Padilla on his improved relationship with daughter Kylie’s boyfriend Aljur Abrenica: “Wala kaming naririnig na pangit mula kay Kylie…May respeto naman si Aljur kaya nirerespeto rin namin siya.” (So that’s… for now.)
- Aljur on meeting the Padilla clan: “It’s a great honor to meet them lalo na si Tito Robin. Ang dami kong natututunan sa kanya.” (First meeting pa lang, ha?)
- Sarah Lahbati on reconciling with GMA exec Annette
- Gozon-Abrogar: “I’m happy nangyari ’yun, ang gaan sa loob. May peace of mind ako.” (May contract at projects pa!))
(Startalk, Buzz ng Bayan)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.