Did You Know?

MMFF New Wave extended

A+
A
A-

Metropolitan Manila Development Authority Chair Francis Tolentino and the executive committee (Execom) of the Metro Manila Film Festival announced that the New Wave section has been extended untilDec. 24 at Glorietta 4. Tolentino and the Execom vowed to give 90 percent of earnings to the filmmakers, too, said Ronaldo Bertubin, director of the entry “Gayak.” “The remaining 10 percent will go to taxes. But the chair and the Execom are also working for the 10 percent to go to the student filmmakers in the short film division.” Bayani San Diego Jr.

Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.

  • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=509965670 Arigato Domo

    Dapat inationwide na toh or at least metrowide… Please consider it Chairman Tolentino 

To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.

Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:

c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94

editors' picks

advertisement

popular

advertisement

videos