Win ‘meet and greet’ tickets to Daniel Padilla concert
MANILA, Philippines – As RisingStars Philippines aims not only to discover outstanding Filipino talents but also to bring music fans closer to their favorite artists, the group prepared a number of surprises for avid fans of the much-sough-after drama primetime actor and singer Daniel Padilla.
In the next days, fans of the teenage heartthrob will get a chance to win tickets to his much-anticipated April 30 concert, a meet and greet pass that will take them backstage, or even a few minutes to showcase their singing talent at The Big Dome. This is made possible by RisingStars Philippines, INQUIRER.net, and Star Music.
How to join
- Log on to www.risingstars.inquirer.net
- Click the “Competition” tab
- Enter the competition lounge for The Daniel Padilla Concert Promo
- Pick a song to sing, record and publish your performance, and share it on your social networking site accounts and get as much vote as you can
And starting today, March 11, the challenge is officially on. Grab this chance to win one of the following giveaways:
- A total of 35 pairs of tickets to preliminary round singing contest winners and users who cast the highest number of votes on contest entries
- A backstage pass to meet and greet Daniel Padilla for the contestant who will receive the highest number of RisingStar user votes
- The Top 3 overall winners will sing live at the Big Dome as pre-show performers at Daniel Padilla’s concert.
Now grab that mic, sing, and go for that unforgettable experience with your idol, the superstar Daniel Padilla.
For more details, see Meet Daniel Padilla
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94