‘Sick’ star gathers target men in hospital suite
Controversial Celebrity wanted either love or attention when, not so long ago, she pretended to be gravely ill.
CC connived with friends, who somehow managed to gather in her hospital suite, at the same time, four Hunky Guys she was eyeing at the time.
CC acted as though the visit surprised her. But now everybody knows that nothing happens by accident as far as this woman is concerned.
It took a lot of scheming to realize that CC fantasy, a mole said. “She got away with so many such shenanigans,” the mole said, “that now she cannot distinguish fact from fiction.”
Colleagues complain that Acclaimed Actress’ success has resulted in a case of virtual hydrocephalus.
On the set, AA throws a tantrum when her favorite meals are not on the buffet table. Coworkers notice that AA also makes it a point to look for dishes that are not there—and when the caterers somehow produce those, she turns her back. Power-tripping na!
He’s still at it. Veteran Actor turns to a magic blue pill to enhance his love life.
A panicked VA once called his regular Drug Supplier at an ungodly hour, needing to replenish his stash, pronto.
DS, who was then in church, tried to hold off VA, but the latter was insistent: “I’m seeing a young girl in a while!”
Heard on the Radio Inquirer program “Kliq Showbiz” (dzIQ 990 AM, Monday to Friday, 3 to 5 p.m.):
After a series of tests, Promising Actor learned that he was suffering from a serious illness that affects not a few hot-blooded young men.
Fans pray it’s just a false alarm, because PA is not only talented; he is also among the nicest guys in Show Town.
Change of heart
Picked up from the Inquirer tabloid Bandera.
Wealthy Celebrity is not well-loved by town mates. WC is a snob and can be too haughty and high-flying for the rustic crowd.
Early this year, however, WC had a sudden change of heart,
curiously becoming friendly and accommodating. Turned out, WC had political plans.
Unfortunately, WC’s electoral bid was successful.
Top of the Talk Shows
For those who missed last weekend’s TV gabfests (and why we are moved, if we are moved):
- James Yap, asked about his Italian girlfriend Michaela: “Ang mahalaga masaya ako. Very supportive siya.” (And we all know how badly you need that.)
- James’ message for Kris Aquino: “Move on na. Move on… Hindi man kami naging successful mag-partner, sana maging successful kami bilang nanay at tatay.” (Sana marinig.)
- James on Bimby possibly being a part of an MMFF movie this year: “Sana man lang i-consult, ipaalam… madali akong kausap, eh. Wala namang problema… respeto lang kung maaari. Mahirap naman na kontrahin kasi baka kung ano na naman ang mangyari.” (Honestly, what did you expect?)
- Heart Evangelista on being independent: “Sometimes it’s hard. But sometimes there are things in life na kailangan mo talagang pagdaanan para matuto ka….Mas nakikilala ko ’yung sarili ko, ’yung hangganan ko…And it’s good because I developed a stronger character.” (Finally, a backbone!)
- Heart on rumors that Sen. Chiz Escudero will propose to her soon: “Hindi niya gagawin ’yun kasi hindi pa ako ready… he’s allowing me to grow as a woman and experience life being independent!” (Wow. Bow.)
- Joseph Bitangcol on being spotted sleeping in his car along Marcos Highway: “Galing akong Isabela, eight-hour drive, galing akong shoot ng indie film… Medyo nakainom ako pero konti lang. Sa sobrang pagod ko, nag-park ako para bumili ng tubig. Pero bago ako nakabili, nakatulog na ako.” (Right. Could have been worse.)
- Esther Lahbati, mom of actress Sarah, on cases filed against her daugther: “Darating siya at haharapin niya lahat.” (We’re waiting.)
- Dennis Trillo and Tom Rodriguez, asked if they feel “something different” for each together: “Wala, eh!” (E di, wala!)
Joey de Leon on “My Husband’s Lover”: “May nag-intriga sa kabilang istasyon—bakit daw sila naunahan ng GMA. Ang [sinasabi] nila, eh, ‘Matagal na kaming may ganiyan. Kaya lang ’di nagawang telerserye, ginawa na lang reality!’ Joke lang ’yun! Friends! Sigurado ako pati ’yung mga gan’un du’n nanonood dito.” (A Rushes guest commentator lauds MHL’s creative staff and home network “for their realistic depiction of members of the gay community.”)
- Carla Abellana, asked if she had been courted by a lesbian: “Marami akong kakilala, pero wala pong nanligaw.” (The same guest commentator notes, “Lesbians will generally court other lesbians.”)
- Isabelle Daza on posting online a photo of her and Georgina Wilson kissing: “It’s not a big deal for me… I posted the photo to support gay rights.” (If we take it as a piece of
- visual art… kudos to photographer Marc Nicdao.)
Jennylyn Mercado, asked if she’s pressured about Vilma Santos expressing her desire to have grandchildren in an interview: “Darating naman ’yung takdang oras, tamang panahon para sa ganiyang bagay.” (Take your time.) )
- BB Gandanghari on her relationship with Mommy Eva: “Mas okay [ngayon], mas open . Wala na akong sama ng loob.” (If Kuya Robin could do it…)
Mommy Eva on Robin Padilla visiting BB Gandanghari, who was recently hospitalized for extreme dehydration: “Pagdating ni Robin…‘O, sister! Kumusta ka na,’ ’yun ang bati niya. Nangiti si BB …Masayang-masaya ako.” (Blood is thicker than intriga. Water pala.)
- Mommy Eva’s message for BB: “Magpagaling ka, paganda ka, mahal kita.” (Kami rin!)
- Julia Montes on working with rumored ex-boyfriend Enchong Dee in “Muling Buksan ang Puso”: Nag-workshop kami para mawala ang wall.” (So, ’di pala rumor ’yun?)
- Zanjoe Marudo, asked if he’s affected by Bea Alonzo’s past relationship with Gerald Anderson: “Tapos na ’yun, eh.” (Can’t all men be like this one?)
- John Prats, asked if had forgiven Jason Francisco for physically assaulting him earlier this year: “He’s forgiven, but the fact na nangyari will never be forgotten.” (Parang may something pa.)
- Yeng Constantino on having a boyfriend: “Para po akong nasa Cloud 9. Ganu’n pala ma-inlove!” (Enjoy!)
- Daniel Padilla on rumors that he recently performed in a show drunk: “’Di nga ako lasenggero… parang rock star na rock star naman ako niyan!” (Not all rock stars are drunks.)
- Karla Estrada on rumors that she’s dating cager Mark Caguioa: “’Di ko pa siya nakikita at all…’di ako nanonood ng basketball talaga.” (Someone introduce them, quick!)
Startalk, The Buzz
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94